Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Snapshots

I don't get pictures of every activity we do during the day, and I even forget some of the "big" things, but every once in awhile I find something I want to share.
Like...

...easy-to-practice multiplication BINGO...
...our MLK bulletin board (it's still up in the office!)...
...a quote off my desktop calendar that we shared and discussed...
...a student's math homework (he told me he was "using algebra")...
...my excitement to meet with all of you for Parent-Teacher conferences...
...some of our class with Olaf...





...art during VAPA...
...student-drawn staff portraits, including Mr. Parker-
-and me!...
...the proud moment of a Star Student...
...using fraction strips during math...

...and a unique way to show 3/4!

No comments:

Post a Comment